Welcome - Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory
- Seminar "The Political Economy of Conflict and Power" in Winter Term 2014/15
- The chair of Prof. Neumärker offers the seminar "The Political Economy of Conflict and Power" in the winter term 2014/15. Registration opens on July 28, 2014. Further information on the seminar website.
- Courses of the chair in winter term 2014/15
- Workshop "Europe's crisis: The conflict theoretic perspective"
- Interdisciplinary Workshop at the University of Freiburg, Germany, September 25-26, 2014
- Teaching Project "Large Mobile Lab" funded by the Innovation Fund (Teaching)
- The teaching project "Interactive economic experiments in large lectures: Mobile Lab XXL" of the SoCoLab is funded by the Innovation Fund (Teaching) of the University of Freiburg.
- Egon Matzner Award for Socio-Economics 2013
- Dr. Alexander Lenger received the Egon-Matzner-Award for Socio-Economics 2013 for his Ph.D. Thesis "Gerechtigkeitsvorstellungen, Ordnungspolitik und Inklusion: Beiträge aus konflikttheoretischer und kulturökonomischer Perspektive" (Justice Beliefs, Ordnungspolitik and Inclusion: Contributions from a conflict theoretical and cultural-economic perspective) supervised by Prof. Dr. Bernhard Neumärker.
- University Teaching Award 2012
- The seminar "Social Contract Laboratory" (Prof. Dr. Bernhard Neumärker) received the University Teaching Award 2012.
- Karl Brandt Award
- The Master Thesis "The Tolerance Premium as a Constitutional Element of the Protective and Welfare State" by Reto Wyss, written at our chair received the Karl-Brandt-Award.