Welcome - Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory
- Call for Panels and Papers: The Political Economy of Land Grabbing (ECPR Graduate Student Conference 2014)
- The research group "Political Economy of Land Grabbing" invites proposals for individual papers and full panels (i.e. 3-5 papers) for the section "Perspectives on Foreign Investment in Agriculture: The Political Economy of Land Grabbing" at the 5th Graduate Student Conference of the European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR).
- New lecture hall for "Theorie wirtschaftspolitischer Reformen"
- Overview of the lecture rooms
- Teaching Project "Large Mobile Lab" funded by the Innovation Fund (Teaching)
- The teaching project "Interactive economic experiments in large lectures: Mobile Lab XXL" of the SoCoLab is funded by the Innovation Fund (Teaching) of the University of Freiburg.
- Research Group "The Political Economy of Land Grabbing" funded by Innovation Fund
- The research group "The Political Economy of Land Grabbing" (Speaker: Prof. Dr. Bernhard Neumärker) receives funding from the Innovation Fund 2013 of the University of Freiburg.
- Egon Matzner Award for Socio-Economics 2013
- Dr. Alexander Lenger received the Egon-Matzner-Award for Socio-Economics 2013 for his Ph.D. Thesis "Gerechtigkeitsvorstellungen, Ordnungspolitik und Inklusion: Beiträge aus konflikttheoretischer und kulturökonomischer Perspektive" (Justice Beliefs, Ordnungspolitik and Inclusion: Contributions from a conflict theoretical and cultural-economic perspective) supervised by Prof. Dr. Bernhard Neumärker.
- Competition between Conflict and Cooperation
- International Workshop at the University of Freiburg, June 2013.
- University Teaching Award 2012
- The seminar "Social Contract Laboratory" (Prof. Dr. Bernhard Neumärker) received the University Teaching Award 2012.
- Karl Brandt Award
- The Master Thesis "The Tolerance Premium as a Constitutional Element of the Protective and Welfare State" by Reto Wyss, written at our chair received the Karl-Brandt-Award.