Welcome - Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory
- Call for Submissions: Student Competition "Best Freiburg Moment"
- This competition invites all students of economics and public and non-profit management to submit short videos or photos that document their "Best Freiburg Moments". Attractive prices for the best submissions. Deadline June 23, 2014.
- Call for Papers: Europe's Crisis - The Conflict-Theoretic Perspective
- Interdisciplinary Workshop at the University of Freiburg, Germany, September 25-26, 2014
- Teaching Project "Large Mobile Lab" funded by the Innovation Fund (Teaching)
- The teaching project "Interactive economic experiments in large lectures: Mobile Lab XXL" of the SoCoLab is funded by the Innovation Fund (Teaching) of the University of Freiburg.
- Egon Matzner Award for Socio-Economics 2013
- Dr. Alexander Lenger received the Egon-Matzner-Award for Socio-Economics 2013 for his Ph.D. Thesis "Gerechtigkeitsvorstellungen, Ordnungspolitik und Inklusion: Beiträge aus konflikttheoretischer und kulturökonomischer Perspektive" (Justice Beliefs, Ordnungspolitik and Inclusion: Contributions from a conflict theoretical and cultural-economic perspective) supervised by Prof. Dr. Bernhard Neumärker.
- Competition between Conflict and Cooperation
- International Workshop at the University of Freiburg, June 2013.
- University Teaching Award 2012
- The seminar "Social Contract Laboratory" (Prof. Dr. Bernhard Neumärker) received the University Teaching Award 2012.
- Karl Brandt Award
- The Master Thesis "The Tolerance Premium as a Constitutional Element of the Protective and Welfare State" by Reto Wyss, written at our chair received the Karl-Brandt-Award.