Welcome - Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory
- Review of exams "Constitutional Economics"
- The exams "Constitutional Economics" written in August 2014 can be reviewed at the library of the chair (room 2432 KGII) on Wednesday, 12 November, 10.30-11.30h and on Thursday, 13 November, 10.30-11.30h.
- Start of the chair's courses in the WT14/15
- The courses "Economic Policy and Public Choice" and "Theorie wirtschaftspolitischer Reformen" start in the second semester week due to the opening of the academic year.
- Teaching Project "Large Mobile Lab" funded by the Innovation Fund (Teaching)
- The teaching project "Interactive economic experiments in large lectures: Mobile Lab XXL" of the SoCoLab is funded by the Innovation Fund (Teaching) of the University of Freiburg.
- Egon Matzner Award for Socio-Economics 2013
- Dr. Alexander Lenger received the Egon-Matzner-Award for Socio-Economics 2013 for his Ph.D. Thesis "Gerechtigkeitsvorstellungen, Ordnungspolitik und Inklusion: Beiträge aus konflikttheoretischer und kulturökonomischer Perspektive" (Justice Beliefs, Ordnungspolitik and Inclusion: Contributions from a conflict theoretical and cultural-economic perspective) supervised by Prof. Dr. Bernhard Neumärker.
- University Teaching Award 2012
- The seminar "Social Contract Laboratory" (Prof. Dr. Bernhard Neumärker) received the University Teaching Award 2012.
- Karl Brandt Award
- The Master Thesis "The Tolerance Premium as a Constitutional Element of the Protective and Welfare State" by Reto Wyss, written at our chair received the Karl-Brandt-Award.